I'll post that blog one day, when I get a chance to edit or just get my hands on it so late that I'm too tired to retract it during the early morning cut, but don't you worry, Annette. I actually was so motion sick today I bought wedding magazines to take my mind effectively off the turbulance for 4 hours - helped a little, got a lot of ideas that I think you'd be proud of from someone who hasn't the pot to piss in. If you can't come, you have got to see the pictures. May 28th, by the buy, ugh.
Frank, c'mon. I love ya like mad, if ya don't know already. Most people that weren't in that room, or in the the show after, didn't find out until I flew 1500 miles to tell them over turkey.
I will agree cell phones suck ass. I would never have had one, even when I missed Joel at his new apt. and had to go pull out money for a fee at the 7-11 to get change to call JOel long-distance on his to find he was already a couple blocks away at the theatre, if it weren't for Sherry's fucked up muthafucka that Joel and I both were concerned would stalk us to Sequoia Nat. Park, I still wouldn't.
We didn't get matching, cheap cellphones for the art of cute. We got them because we thought some tweeked out fuckhead might kill me and my girl.
That's almost conversation a wouldn't turn down from a pie hole,
and, I guess, at least, if the only positive thing in that scenario...
I survived.
Now, on the other hand, my girlfriend trying to sell me hard-core drugs so she can pay her rent 1500 miles away while I'm on an Altanta public MARTA tranportation train- yeah, that's a call I'd like to save for the Wal-mart check-out counter.
Not many people get the exposure they feel they need, especially chicks, only to have the reason broadcast to the cheap seats of rapdily growing arena of people that don't give a fuck. The new flip phone is a lot more attractive than a Mr. Microphone, I assume, though not as funny.
Tom, good for you. Can't wait to meet her. Hope she can make the New Years at the theatre. If there's a theatre,.... or if I get the keys.
IT'S ON, MY SWEET, SWEET BRUTHA.
I'm keeping Nigel awake, so I must go.
I've missed you all. I hope to see you all soon.
Heard a good Rodney tonight, by accident,
"they entered me in a dog show, and I won."
Take care everyone, get laid, or eat turkey, or eat out and involve fowl.
"You know how to spell it." - appropriately slurred Eddie Murphy
goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment