Wednesday, November 24, 2004

11-20-04
Joel proposed.
I have a whole blog that would just make you sick.
But, I will tell Annette, I didn't know you until I involuntarily was shown what it meant to be happy. Nothing else existed, or could. It was fantastic.

******
So I go home tomorrow, I mean, today.
I also mean, well, to Atlanta.
To what Dena would term as hell.
I was glad I sat sipping through the rain beaten noise of something that didn’t close this time.
I’ve gotten a second chance at everything.

Shouldn’t we all?
If not get it ourselves, at least give the allowance for someone else to?
Well, to at least, try to?
I think so.
I hope so.

“Mother arms reach out to me…”

What I find is different every year.
This year will be something I never expected.
Because neither did he.

Happy Holidays, you turkey poachin’ muthafuckas!

Take a nap.
We all deserve it.

No comments: