Getting ready for the show, I'm putting off doing my hair for a moment.
Frank, I'm pretty sure god has a little bit to do with why you can't see good movies where you live because of his "clientele" - got to please the masses, you see. Unfortunately, good taste isn't as common as we would like, but at least we are the ones that are motivated enough to complain and find it elsewhere. Either that, or I'll just ask Joel. He's the closest to a religious superior that I know. Anyone who says my man lacks ambition is a heathen, or just a party pooper. You'll just have to come down here and see it. It's really fucking cute, but don't fret- it doesn't change the face of modern cinema. Plus we miss you.
Tom, what and where the fuck? I hate that you couldn't come, but as least let us know you are coming somewhere! (hee)
Katrina, keep up the typing and typing about drinking. I like both very much.
Annette. Where does that girl find the time? She blogs every fucking day!
Tj- I like watching you busy, and "you know we'll have a good time then."
Erikckckck - Thanks. I think you should type it in all caps. Compliments slip past too easily these days. Say it loud, my friend. Great reviews, by the by. You're the Stanley I never had.
Bruce - I'd like to see your email archive. You could take that shit on the road, if you could afford the gas.
Gen - With ideas like yours, you can never be small, no matter how you may feel.
Sherry - Today is Friday. You should call me.
Erica - You deserved every petal of those yellow roses. If you forgot every line and took a shit on the vanity, you'd still make that show fly.
Nick - hope the show is faring well.
JayC - how are ya?
Kyle - WHAT was it you were doing? We should talk - reaaal soon.
Anyone I left out, I'll come back. Gotta run and get beat up for the next 3 hours.
I feel good. I feel excited.
I miss you all.
Love and naughty tingles,
D
No comments:
Post a Comment