Sunday, October 12, 2003

Sunday Stroll

I was walking out of the complex and saw an abandoned pink tricycle. I live on a busy street and it was on the exit side of the entrance facing into the apartment complex. It was an uncomfortable mystery.

On the other side of the lake, I looked up and saw a really cute chick walking toward me. I thought she had headphones on, but once closer, she was talking on a cell phone attached to her head. I lapped a granny in the slow lane and she commented on the nice day. I said back that I wished I owned a cellphone so I could call someone and tell them about it.

Closer to home, another damn dog, by itself, no owner. This one was some schnauzer/terrier mix. We were close to houses and it wasn't trying to run out in the street. It looked heavy, and it wasn't friendly. I passed. I'll get the next one.


No comments: