Okay ladies… who’s gonna address these bleeding crotches?
Fine.
It’s a market, that’s all. Obviously a very good one.
You can buy the solutions to all your insecurities in a bottle of bullshit herbs and chemicals. Me? I get all the penis enlargement emails as well as the weight loss ones.
My problem is that I actually have a medicine cabinet full of broken dreams of a smaller stomach.
If you are looking for validation, you won’t get it from me.
I’ve played that game. It’s not one you can win. The truth apparently isn’t the correct answer. Repeated truth is even more ineffectively superfluous.
“It’s fine, honey.” “It’s fine, honey.”
You know what though. It did make me stop asking, “Does this make me look fat?”
I’ve only encountered two that were small. Both guys treated me really shitty.
I’ve only encountered one that was freakishly large. He treated me really shitty too.
Stop worrying so much and don’t be a dick.
There’s not much else you CAN do.
No comments:
Post a Comment