Of course, I looked at one of the links Sherry posted.
Top 20 dicks, of course, I looked.
That was it though.
My last boyfriend used to look up photos of people who had shot themselves, died in car accidents, etc. on the same computer of the boyfriend prior that got busted for accessing child pornography websites.
Faces of Death. Gee, that hasn't come up in years. I had seen the first one. The only two parts of it of which I was most disturbed were the harming of a monkey and some seals. I don't know what that means. I dated a marine in college. He and his roommate would drop acid and watch a whole marathon of them (I think there are 8). This was also the same guy that shot and killed their neighbor's cat, skinned it in the bathtub, boiled it, and tried to invite me over for dinner to serve it as "possum" to me as a joke.
A lot of my limits have been handed to me.
I have had morbid fascinations in the past. I followed the Martha Moxley trial of Michael Skakel. Read every book, clipping, reports having to do with it. I also did the same thing with the Columbine incident (long before the movie). I found all the events leading up to it, the transcriptions of their home videos, the actual timed events, routes, testimonies, and also, the suicide photo. I can't explain why. Maybe I wanted to understand the motive for such futility. I didn't achieve it. It is hard for me to think that was something that happened for a reason.
I don't ponder death much. Well, not my own. A few times when I was much younger, but it had little to do with mortality and afterlife - only immaturity. I only know that there are many things I want to do before it happens to me, naturally or unexpectedly. Whatever is after is whatever is after.
I better get hoppin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment