F.- You are Goliath now. We all fear the "finger." - Also, I don't think anyone has Teej's number.
E.- if you ever mention fat again, I will smother you with my ass cheeks. And it won't be just because I want to - I will HAVE to.
Fat displacement isn't a new concept for most of us.
Be thankful you actually have something bony!
Happy Halloween, my sweets!
Here it is the day of and I have not yet decided on a costume. I have some old ones lying around, sure. I've got a sidewalk, the "highway to hell," and the ever easy and comfortable - redneck (really jammin' HeeHaw overalls). But I think I'm gonna go with the pimp. I haven't gotten much wear out of my oversized red velvet hat, would like to know what I look like with a pencil-thin moustache, as well as haven't had a decent cigar in a while.
I also believe that repetitively yelling, "where's my MONEY, BITCH?!" will help exorcize some old all hallow's demons.
The only anniversary this year will be one of a damn good time.
Cheers, ghouls!
No comments:
Post a Comment