Thursday: Jane's Addiction, Static X, Yellowcard
Lookin’ good, feeelin’ real good, now sore from headbangin’ non-stop fun and mucho “WHOO HOO!’s
We were allowed to stay for the whole show - a nice change of pace.
Lots of surprises and an insanely good time.
Saturday night was alright for fighting even a for Thursday binge:
Perry Ferrell lookin’ good in his leather and boots with Botox shots in his head.
Whoaaaa! Ho!
We had no need for aggravation and got a lot of action in.
The first encore I’ve ever seen in this city.
She knew, but I didn’t believe
And then it was.
I saw her teeter but I wasn't going to let last time happen again.
Grabbing her beltloop and pulling her shoulders close to me –
I would not let her fall –
This was what we had been denied before, what we had come to see,
finally
everything we wanted
to hear,
to sing,
and to fucking dance.
I couldn’t scream it loud enough.
“Right the fuck ON!”
No comments:
Post a Comment