I slammed down my pen, leaning in, sweeping glare,
"Tell me!"
I made an entire conference room stop today.
Excuse me, an entire conference room of men stop and be afraid to make eye contact.
It sounds like my sin was pretty deserved after all. Yeah, maybe.
Maybe
After months of asking for the answer, none given, and then patronized for not knowing, I called a meeting. Sitting through an hour of bullshit why, still not getting WHAT and HOW, I heard my intellect questioned.
Note: Don't patronize a chick - especially one that never grew up understanding what the word meant until an adult.
I did all I could to not kill him. "I can't give you what you want unless you all figure out what exactly that it is you want!"
Dead silence.
"TELL ME!"
Nothing.
yeah, that's what I thought you's gonna say
No comments:
Post a Comment