Wednesday, November 05, 2003

GEEZ!

Anyway, I took a diet pill yesterday. It did the trick. I didn’t eat much, but it made me look old. My eyes were all red and strung out looking. Interesting. I don’t particularly like the age I look now, so fuck it, I’ll wear big pants.

I remember reading more than once a question posed in women’s magazines. A survey was taken where a group of chicks was asked if they would rather be 10 pounds lighter or 10% smarter. The majority always went for the weight loss. Sad really, but once I really thought about it I wasn’t so sure. I would hands down take the intelligence. One can always lose weight. But then again, one can always learn more. I guess it’s just a mere question of which one do you actually trust yourself to accomplish.

I celebrated a girlfriend’s good news last night. It’s 9:00 am and I’ve had 3 sodas and a package of bacon. Uh, Atkin’s, yeah, that’s it.

No comments: