Friday, January 28, 2005

Great blogger moment.
My first blog photo was dedicated to the man that gave me my first comment!
Thanks Bruce!
You never disappoint and blog often; therefore, I'm never disappointed more often. Brilliant! You work on many levels, which doesn't rhyme with poet, if you didn't know it.
Again, like the hippies say, just cause you aren't here doesn't mean we don't see you anyway.
You should take pride in having a personality that you don't even have to show up for (but should still be a little worried because it's hanging out with a bunch of lunatics).
If it's any consolation, my man and I are killing ourselves to have what you have someday. Buying a house is reduced to a pipe structure every time I look at my bank account (PVC, at that! Veeegas, baby. Plastic dreams. But neon if you're union! and just like with the theatre: copper,...if you are tearing it down.)
Unfortunately, patience isn't one of my virtues,
but I know we will make it there,
just as I know you'll be surrounded
by more people than just your friends
next time you are here
- and not all fully clothed.

After all it's my wedding!

Even if it weren't, you still would, free or not, wanted or not.

As much as I get down on myself, nudity is a naturally frequent commodity that goes completely unquestioned because it's me.
I like that.
So will you, next visit, even if it's footage you've seen.


1 comment:

Almighty One said...

There are some people who are cool, some who are awesome, but then theres those who ROCK! You guys Rock!
I would love nothing more to come visit. Time,like you, doesn't love me.
The thing with nudity and me, lets just say their are gummy bears with bigger peni!