Thursday, February 03, 2005

Frank's reflection:

I’ve been trying, and not completely succeeding, to avoid indulges more than two times a day.
I can usually avoid one with no problem,
the second always protrudes.
There are days I can make three of four.
I didn’t avoid enough yesterday.
I’ven’t dried up today.
I’m also trying to eat better.
That’s proving to be more of the indulgence than
avoiding copious amounts
When I have the time to return a meal.
Well I do.
Sadly running from work to no rehearsal to
plan the performance for after their rehearsals,
doesn’t allow much in the way of time.
But I’m trying.
One final thing to do.
Exercise.
Big monkey on my back
Actually the big monkey is costing “us”
Yep.
I’ve been cultivating the “little” too much now.
He has become too comfortable.
So comfortable, in fact, that he’s pulled up a
persona that can buy popcorn and proceed to
watch the movie, and all is dulled – that is my
life.
And trying to shake it off is like trying to shake a flaming steel-framed building.
Walking is an option that I like.
I enjoy walking.
It’s actually a great exercise.
But I’ve noticed something about it….
It takes time.
And I’ve noticed that even when I have enough time to do it.
I piss myself off.
A lot.
More than a little should.
Well, enough parallel for one day.
Joel & Deanne will call to hail their first weekend together.

there, I have what I’ve said.

1 comment:

Almighty One said...

I have an I.V. of soda plugged into me everwhere I go. I don't think I eat much, I just eat crap. Everyday I say,"this is the day I start to excersise".
I been saying that for 2 years,haven't done it. May YOUR will power show itself and defeat the enemy.