Go ahead Frank, it's ya birthday.
Go Shawty, it's ya birthday.
We gon' party like it's ya birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's ya birthday
And you know we don't give a fuck
Cause it's ya birthday!
So go give Frank a hug if you into to getting
rubbed.
Hope you had a great Birthday, Frank!
(I'm glad we didn't celebrate up "in da club" because all I have is 50 cent.)
I have much more to say, but couldn't go another day without giving a shout out before it got too far away before I could again blog today.
(boo, sorry, unintentional, but I am a sucker for some good juicy ass...onance)
So there you go, my dear Frank, now you can tell everyone that for your birthday Deanne gave you a little ass, but it really wasn't that great.
I'm also sending up some Streetcar & Twisted copies, but that's not technically a gift because of the blatant self promotion.
And it's REALLY not a gift because I've never seen you onstage, so either you got to move, date a stewardess (or pilot,...or steward), or you owe me a video. Kind of shitty part about being a friend of mine, I never forget shit like that.
So once I find out how to work the DVD copying software at work, it's on it's way with some other stuff. I have access to all kinds of mailing materials, so I'm including some stuff to ship the CDs down.
Now that we have the theatre up and running, the wedding planning malarky again takes front burner (that still smokes when turned on because cleaning the stove remains on the back). Ha! What would that be exactly? Is there a term for a figurative object applied objectively as itself? Hmmm. I'll have to come back to that. I'm tired and that sort of knowledge is out of my (oh god, i'm sorry) range.
How embarrassing. Just remember it's the thought that counts.
It was the only humor I could afford.
I could have just emailed this, but it's late, my server sucks, and two trips wasn't worth it after I blogged the b-day cheer. Sorry, guys.
Soooo
i say bye and Joel say - he was looking up "something positive" and he thinks it's really cool
goodnight you
goodnight everybody
very good night Frank
No comments:
Post a Comment