Happy Valentine's Day!
www.explodingdog.com
/january2/happyvalentinesday.html
I must go to sleep, but I hope everyone had a good day.
I really did want to leave some sort of post.
So here's to JayC.
A memory of his blog led me on a nice trip back down the lanes...
So with very much love,
Goodnight, every body.
.................
Sunday, August 03, 2003
I wish it could be realized that happiness is within our grasp here, and now. It's not a phantom to be chased...it's not a mystery to be solved. It's just a decision. To have it...or not. In spite of all the things that make us unhappy...perhaps they to are a link to the very cause of our happiness. It's all part of the great adventure. I love that Frank's phone is a coke can. I love that Erica has discovered a source of her questions about her own personality. I love that Joel and Deanne found each other. Whether it lasts or doesn't isn't important. Who cares. They have each other now. Maybe everything isn't supposed to last forever. Maybe it is. Who konws...or cares.
Monday, July 07, 2003
joel says:
I'm still not affraid.
Erica says:
i am
joel says:
What have you to be affeared of?
Frank has been added to the conversation.
Erica says:
religion. terrorists. cheese.
joel says:
Now that you mention it so am I.
Frank says:
huh
#ciao...erica 12:24 AM
Friday, September 05, 2003
logan's algonquin roundtable
SPECIAL MESSAGE for MR. JOeL P. WAYMAN:
remember back in college? that writing group? we never did settle on a good name for it, did we? i think we just called it the group. well, now that you've joined us the gang is back together again. and this time, the bitchcake is going to fly!
#ciao...erica 11:40 AM
initially a little hesitant,
erica opens up a new blogger post it.
what she wants to say is SO PRECIOUS LITTLE...
it's something to the effect of:
"I'm so PUMPED for d's bbq! little weiners will be in abundance!"
her only regret is that frank and the larsens won't be gracing us.
oh well, MORE LITTLE WEINERS FOR ERICA!!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2003
joel. you brilliant boy. i may not have been genius enough to notice, but i AM genius enough to enjoy.
Saturday, February 14, 2004
st valentines massa-cre
I DON'T RULE AT DARTS!
I DON'T RULE AT DRINKING!
How does the universe conspire to combine these two activities?
Closing night of Eccentric...(good job, sherry behm)
I start rehearsing Caligula with COCKROACH tomorrow morning.
la cucaracha.
thank you deanne, for reminding me.
thank you danny bonaduce.
happy VD, ya'll
#ciao...erica 4:18 PM
Tuesday, February 03, 2004
so i worship joels big round chair.
joel has this big round chair. not a papasan, a mamasan. and i have a certain urge to FURNICATE with it. don't worry, i'll bring the febreeze.
#ciao...erica 6:35 PM
Tuesday, March 16, 2004
Nobody really knew what kind of TROUBLE they would get in to!
#ciao...erica 11:00 PM
Sunday, August 15, 2004
here's a little ditty 'bout JOEL and DEANNE...
caught them in a full on hollywood kiss.
it was bee-uuu-tiful.
there should be more people locking lips like that.
p.s. alexia is so hot!
#ciao...erica 12:42 PM
Thursday, January 22, 2004
Well Joel. Farewell from us here in the cold hell of Cache. Drive safely my friend, and dazzle them, and just remember, when you do something and it goes wrong, listen to the words of Gene from "The Author's Voice" : YOU'RE DOING IT ALL WRONG, DON'T YOU KNOW YOUR PART? IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE BEAUTIFUL.
posted by FrankThursday, April 15, 2004
That was a great adventure...
it had natives.
// posted by JayC @ 12:28 AM
Thursday, April 01, 2004
Actually Joel, YES...
Phil Collins was mocked on South Park. Timmy's very first appearance on the show. Besides has Phil Collins ever fucked Rachel Hunter??? Phil is still way worse. And I'm pretty sure he kills kittens for fun.
// posted by JayC @ 9:18 AM
posted by T J at 08:00
23.9.03
A general note...
Fuck you JO, there's no way your weekend could have been better. He would have just stolen time away from us, and he gets you any time he wants anyway.
28.9.03
A funny thing about nippels. They look very different, but still taste like skin. Another funny thing about nipples. They're called nipples. <;-)
posted by T J at 14:45
The day has come
the dawn will damn it.
And I will be off to new horizons.
And I will be sad.
And I will be happy.
This is an interesting situation.
I have nothing but opportunity in my vision.
I am very fortunate.
And this will be the proving grounds.
Thank you to all who have given me aid.
I am not a religious man, but I truly feel blessed.
To have such a tight group of support.
You know me, some of you better than I know myself.
And I hope that means you know I'll never betray you.
I'll never betray myself.
I know what I have to do is right.
I also know I have to do it.
Deanne, your fortune is my future.
Jayc our future is just that, in the future.
Erica, change is not a cure for boredom, and being content is not giving up.
Frank, you are one of the most beautiful people I've ever met. Your physical prowess is endlessly exceded by your boundless heart and saturated mind.
Ryan, you'll find her when you know who she is.
Sara and Kyle, here's to bowling! A truly amiable institution for freindship construction.
Amy, we will survive the cliches, the histories of kind words, and the houseful of pet names, because you still shock me all the time. Surprise, surprise.
To all mentioned and otherwise.
I love you, I would gladly place my life on the line for you, but I can never live for you. That I must and can only do for me.
So, to those I leave in each others' capable hands I bid a vey fond see you later. And to those I have yet to meet, I bid a coragous hello. And for you that I long for, The fondest penguin dash the world will ever see.
Good night, I await the dawn. With paradoxical apprehension.
posted by T J at 03:36
21.10.03
Deanne, enough of this half assed blogging, if it takes seventeen beers for you to blog considerably, fall your ass off that wagon sister.
Joel, thanks for the correct spelling of your bro's name. and just so you know, I never really cared anyway. What I really want is about fify more lines written in Humanettes in the next couple days or I'm going to mail a pipe bomb to your house. Now do you really want to injure your poor mother. Shame on you, shame! Now get writing skippy, chop chop.
12.12.03
2:30 a.m.
Drunk-ish
met Quentin for a period of time
met Ricardo
who rolled his r's like and Irish man
and drank like one too.
Had friendly life advice from Stock
not stock advice on life.
driving drunk is like blogging drunk there is holes in the logic
ideas about intimate relationships based on problems
being an anology about
friendships based on problems
calling it "preganancy scares at midnight."
Deanne is writing me twice in one day
here's to good girls staying up past their bed time
even when they have school the next morning
Here's to the nights
here's to us
and here's to the meaning of ambiguos!
I said goodbye without saying goodbye and I thought it was somhow eloquent
now I'll say "I'm comming home" and I hope It sounds like I have humility, because I
miss you!
16.12.03
Thank you very much Kyle, my life is much more complete now.
Joel good to see you back in bloggville. But I'm a little confused by your statment on life. IT sounds like you are saying that greatness only comes by chance, and that those who were great were forced into the title. But if that is true then wouldn't you want to be talented in as many things as ossible, so when the greatness fairey comes along, she might stop a couple of times. Or are you saying she only visits the ones with a real commitment to one talent? Anyway, I totaly agree with that everybody else should stop flawnting their talents around me, especially when they're more talented at the things I want to be talented at. Like all you good actors should take up the trumpet or graphic arts.
Frank is right, Sadam is a broken shell of a man that was once granted a few decades by the greatness fairey. For Hussein was great in some sense of the word. He controlled a country with a very powerful army in the heart of the oldest civilizations known to man. And now he is a pathetic, derilict who has lost everything. Unfortunately, he is still the one who caused so much pain, death, and suffering. So, what do we do with him? Iguess we turn him back over to his people for judgement and sentence. At least I hope that what we do, and I hope it pisses off every bloodthirsty redneck in this hole damned country.
Erica, I don't know what you're going thru but I really liked your last blog. I'm tired of surrounding myself with novelty too. Very tired.
Bruce congrat's man.
Deanne, Rock on I'm so jelous of the Jane's addiction concert. That sounds like the most confused set though. Emo punk, follosed by hard core electronic metal, and followed by the premiere heroine heroes of the nineties, sounds mint baby.
Katrina, keep smiling.
Finally, mama (i.e. everybody) I'm coming home! I'll be there tomorrow night. See you soon.
posted by T J at 10:12
Wednesday, February 18, 2004
Jace,that was crazy! I've never heard that story before.
I've never been in that position,God save us all from such a day.
Back when I was maybe 18-21 years old,I think I would've stepped in on the dispute,maybe back home. Up here maybe too. But now,probably not.
I would hide my head in the covers,and try to sleep.Try to block it out. Pray it doesn't come my way,and hope they don't come crawling to my house for help.
Is this wrong? What does this say about me? Or those of us who would do the same?
Anywho, hows everybody doin'?
Joel- hows Vegas? You married and then divorced yet?
Erica-so are you off the wagon or something?
Deanne-hows Joel?
Frank-how come your not in Vegas?
Teej-I got nothin'...
Jace-when you commin' home? We need to go hicki bobbin before the snow melts. I haven't been to the cabin since September.
Jenn- Where are you?
Anybody ever painted? Like a room or something. Man it sux!
Posted by: Almighty One / 7:50 AM
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Monday, October 06, 2003
MARRIAGE:
In olden times, sacrifices were made at the altar, a practice that still continues.
Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.
Marriage changes passion ... suddenly you're in bed with a relative.
The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
All tragedies are finished by a death, all comedies by a marriage.
Marriage has no guarantees. If that's what you're looking for, go live with a car battery.
They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.
Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invaribly they are both disappointed.
Marriage is a three ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.
Posted by: Almighty One / 5:12 PM
Jenn goodluck with this "guy". Hows your "timing"? I seriously don't know how you do it. I'm tired all the time myself. And I'm supposed to have help. I tell myself if I became single I wouldn't marry again. But I can see where it would be nice to have someone thats legally required to be there. I personally like being alone, I could handle that,just me part. But if I was without someboby and not alone then I couln't do it,alone.
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
RE:
Deanne, thats so cool that you thought of me. I can't believe anybody reads this crap, let alone acknowledge me. You guys down in Vegas are the only friends I have and you live 500 miles away. The only way I see or hear from people is through the computer. Sure I may sound like a pathetic loser, but hey I look like one too. So it evens out.
Except my teeth are not as straight.
Posted by: Almighty One / 3:02 PM
(0) comments
Monday, October 18, 2004
CONGRATULATIONS TO JOEL & DEANNE!!!
Being the senior member of the "Marriage Group" ( I got JC by a year ). Everyone will start handing out advice, heres mine..."Don't take peoples advice".
Every marriage is different,therefore what does & doesn't work for others won't affect you the same way.
Heres some quotes on marriage...
Always get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn't work out, you haven't wasted a whole day.
In olden times, sacrifices were made at the altar, a practice that still continues.
Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.
If variety is the spice of life, marriage is the big can of leftover Spam.
When a man brings his wife flowers for no reason, there's a reason.
Whatever you may look like, marry a man your own age - as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight.
Marriage can be viewed as the waiting room for death.
I never knew what real happiness was until I got married. And by then it was too late.
Marriage changes passion ... suddenly you're in bed with a relative.
All tragedies are finished by a death, all comedies by a marriage.
A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he's finished.
A coward is a hero with a wife, kids, and a mortgage.
A good marriage is like a casserole, only those responsible for it really know what goes in it.
Marriage is a three ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering.
My favorite-
By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
Posted by: Almighty One / 3:57 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment