One just for you, Eso.
...
I wanted to know what it tasted like.
And I really still can't understand it.
I guess my vanity has not evolved displacement that far outside
of my own personal offense.
Though the reminder should help me deal,
the alpha does not die
(or, at least, it has not).
A fight I will never champion,
odds losing favor each evaporated second,
I still want to win.
The conflict does not exist if I don't.
Huh, that just made me unexpectedly happy.
I hope it did you too.
Kindred is too wasted a word sometimes.
And...hey! My watch is TOTALLY 10 minutes fast! For once, I am right on time, early!
Goodnight, sweetpea.
I hope it was one.
Either way, when you wake up,
you will know I blew you a kiss.
The conflict does not exist if you don't want to win.
Certainly another spontaneously pleasant acceptance speech I've been led to lately, AND I'm totally gonna say that at a commencement!
Mark me, I'll make sure you smile twice at that.
No comments:
Post a Comment