I figured that I would change my format in celebration of Bruce's Blog Anniversary. Good for you! I'm a big fan. I wish I could post a photo in your honor, but I just got an old scanner so it's coming. No friends my asshole!
It's because of this blog that I was sitting in a strip club at a table while Joel and JayC were at the stage, a Goth chick came out and did a set to Evanesence, as the music died, both Joel and JayC simultaneously turned into each other and looked back at me, I yelled,
"Bruce would have LOVED that!"
JayC yelled "That's what we just said!"
I met you once, and I wished you were there.
I actually learned how to post pictures because of you, too.
Hooray for blogs!
I'm getting used to the format change. I was finding it a bit difficult to want to read my own writing. I wonder if Moby Dick in Gothic font would alter it's perception like that, similar to hearing the laws of physics explained by a native Mississippian.
Hmm, I think I'll try it, but for now -
I blog.
Weird day. Overslept for work, Joel saved my ass. I think other than running tech on a show, calling in sick on behalf of your loved one is the ultimate act of affection. I'm sure there are more, but those just keep coming up most frequently in my microcosm.
Now,
I sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment