Saturday, June 12, 2004

Back at ya, boogie shoes!
Usually in awe preludes using the adjective when I ask, you mean you don't KNOW Frank?

Actually the first draft of that sentence was "Luckily, no reason to back edit this time, but Frank, now I know why there are more."

From an old blog of mine to Teej: not everything is for everyone.

Less of me is usually more.

In my virginal days, I began a place where thoughts ran long and drunkenly sustained past the early morning retraction, but due to their origin, I could never remember the link.
One good thing I may now say about the new blogger format, I found it again.

Considering my original experience with networking, funny that Joel showed me where you go. I haven't been to those personally, but strangely, until now, it never made more sense.

It only is hiding to me. The pointlessness and possible offense now decomposes where it is born over and over, hopefully cast down with (the eternally questioned silent) rotting timber fallen.
That's what sucks about seafood. The challenge is the only reason the worthless expense is validated.
Better to keep it there.

Don't worry.
One hand clapping also makes a sound.
To that rhythm, I am forever dancing with you.

I must run, but I will click my sequined heel to yours soon.
That is a promise.








No comments: