Saturday, June 19, 2004

Another long morning spent with a new stranger that's not so much a pleasure to tuck.
Better here than a cell.
One more altercation and I'm unsure I could have made that promise.
Friend of a friend, a young, drunk small town buck
with everything to prove and nothing to fuck.

Sleep depraved courtesy souring into ultimatum, sharpened finer and poised with every slurred word and mindless suggestion,
he didn't go down quietly or without Resolve.
As the one female possessing the wits that allow compassion to override incessently spewed pathetic, misogynistic attempts at challenge,
I see many women in your wake very satisfied they were forced to fuel your blissful hatred of their rejections.
I don't normally promote my gender, but I am proud knowing that you will sleep alone for many nights to come.
Pull your pud and suck your cud.
Unfounded sympathy and pity are not the same thing. I have no patience for your fruitless lures.
Shut the fuck up, fuck yourself, and pass the fuck out.
It takes a lot to test my limits of southern hospitality.
From experience, don't find out what they are, boy.
You wouldn't like me when I'm inhospitable. Green isn't the color you'll see in tomorrow's reflection.
Count on it.

Wash that fucking blanket

and go the fuck home.




No comments: