That B.A. in English up there really was just a piece of paper -
yesterday, i graduated college
today, i quit the extra curricular activites
tommorrow, i throw out the funnel
have a good one, guys - on me
it's time - it's waaaay the FUCK past Miller Time
****
for bruce:
it's a iron law, most chicks that don't like the c-word, are one.
and ONE more for the cheap seats:
yesterday the second sentence out of the mouth of sound tech i just met was "Ohhh, not the c-word! don't you use the c-word!" i told her that 80 percent of the women that hate the c-word are one... she didn't think it was funny.
tonight - she proclaimed again across the parking lot "that's not the c-word is it?" and everyone joked "c-word? oooh, what's the c-word?"
I replied "Christain".
%%%
hey, i'm killin' the smokers and the red hat ladies, and the smokers and the uncontrollable shakers -
class dismissed
5 comments:
I thought the "C" word was "Chick".
Or Cunt,you had me nervous!
Gee, and here I've spent all this time pondering the irony that most of the people I've seen that are most vocal about being Christian are usually the least Christ-like people I know...
Congrats of finishing the degree, by the way...finally finishing mine was more a matter of 'by damn, I AM going to get this done!' than it was 'I really need this to move on with life'. In either case, good for you.
speakin' of the word cunt. if you want some good reading someitme read 'cunt' by inga muscio. it's awesome. i never take offense to that word.
i only did it for the comedy - and i dropped out of college to find that it would be stupid to keep waiting tables to cover the other half of the tuition - and not finish - especially when i sit in an office all day correcting english for a troop of monkeys,...
for now
i only did it for the comedy - and i dropped out of college to find that it would be stupid to keep waiting tables to cover the other half of the tuition - and not finish - especially now reflective. when i sit in an office all day correcting english for a troop of monkeys, that doesn't think a business license is important...
go seahawks and literature B.A.!
for now
Post a Comment