Thursday, December 01, 2005

The drunken editor struck again I see...

Country music is for pussies

It may be 5:00 somewhere to start drinkin', but there ain't a single guitar-armed redneck out there crap twangin' about

it may still be 5:00 a.m. somewhere to find another bar with cuter chicks or just drunker ones before giving up and hitting the strip joint

There is no "twang" in "poon-tang," but a fun rhyme
for two words that both mean PUSSY

(and no disrespect to the old school boys, the ones who are glad their dead rather than hear the shit they do now, esp. Charlie Daniels, who I never thanked for handing me my college diploma, and johnny cash, cause he probably wouldn't approve of me beating up a boy named Sue)

2 comments:

F.G. Shaw said...

well... it's true that the country music of today is a sad, sad, sad, sad mockery of what came before.

but liking pussies as i do, i just need to start looking for country music listeners.

Almighty One said...

If I said you had a beautiful body
Would you hold it against me?
If I swore you were an angel,
Would you treat me like the devil tonight?

- Bellamy Brothers