Same sex weddings are hot!
I laughed. I cried. I boogied. And got to see a lot of chicks kiss. Fantastic.
It almost couldn't have gotten any better until they played the song from my junior prom. Back then, I was roughly escorted out of the dance by my boyfriend and called a nigger lover for dancing with a friend of mine. This time, overlooking the lights of Las Vegas, I got to hold my girl close and sing in her ear as we celebrated an interracial lesbian union.
(Take that, small town prick)
I found that I am now one of those people who cry at weddings. Eh, I can take it. So, I cry out of joy when I see how happy two people are in love. So, I'm a big ole pussy, fuck it.
It was gorgeous and they were beautiful. Good for them. I was honored to be a witness and an electric slider (Joel forgave me already).
A wonderful time was had and my date was the best lookin' chick there.
Though no Colonel Sanders or rubberbands, there's always next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment