Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Frank, never stop paying attention to the one thing that you can't stop doing.

Tom, I am sooo your manager. Some people may not know, but I'm a big fan of gangsta rap. You'd have the best entrance sting ever played to a professional spandex-clad man descending a catwalk.
Of course, I accept only under the condition that I get to walk behind you in a hooded robe while air boxing. (I know, wrong sport. I've just always wanted to do that.)
I'm still working on someone angrily pointing their finger toward an exit and commanding, "Get out!" I've always wanted to do that too, but haven't really found my angle yet. There are so few that don't end in incarceration or a lengthy subjection to morons, so I'll hold out for the Pay-Per-View ultimate manager challenge. I'm gonna rock!
...then maybe do Playboy.

No comments: