Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Just had to get up and have some toast. Yeah, it's weird, but the toast is fantastic.

Things going well.

Getting over bronchitits and doing a fun show.

It's late, but here's some fun stuff.

This is the blog i made for the show (and the poster).

http://glbtartsawarenesslv.blogspot.com/

This is my desktop background. It reminds me of Joel's birthday.



Plus I laugh every time I see it.

Love to all...and TOAST!
mmmmmMmmm.

5 comments:

Almighty One said...

Seriously, besides naked, I don't think I've ever seen Joel without an overshirt.

Kevin said...

Yeah, go figure - a provocative picture of Joel and he actually has his pants on.

F.G. Shaw said...

you know, this reminds me of a movie i've just seen....
now that i think of it, you were all in that movie.... dammit!

annette said...

Am I the only person on the face of this earth who hasn't seen him naked???

Wait, I'll answer my own question: yes.

erica griffin said...

weeeeeee! i remember this erica! she was fun!