Thursday, June 29, 2006

Pump up the volume: movie vs. song; Christain and Freedom Rock!

Bruce mentioned the good OLD SCHOOL days and the movie "Pump up the Volume," I felt bad because I have always wanted to see it, but never have. That doesn't make me late for class though, does it?
DUDE, I don't go a week without jumping up from the computer suddenly to dance in the middle of my kitchen to the song "Pump up the Volume" by Marrs.
That's old school, too. Right?

I also hate that I haven't caught it cause I like the actors.
I've always wanted to bang Samantha Mathis. She was in Jesus' Son which was a movie based on a novel by a guy named Denis Johnson whom I had never heard of until I went to hear him read his poetry at my college and then bought and read everything he had ever written. Samantha was up for an Oscar for In America (also missed), but to be a total chick: I wasn't broken up she didn't get it. I prefer older actresses to win, and she wore the most surprisingly awful dress that made HER look like crap.

And I love Christain Slater, too! As an actor, as a person, as a total hottie, as a SNL host, as a ...community service police car washer - oooh! MUCH sexier than washing dirty towels at the YMCA (don't ask)
I've always liked him and he is just as much of a crazy bad boy now.
Last year, he was in the news because at a party he fell off paris hilton's roof after getting tasered.
Now, THAT'S my kinda guy!

rock on!
and KNOW the ANSWER
to "hey man, is that FREEDOM rock?"

"Well, turn it UP, man!"

1 comment:

Almighty One said...

You need to rent Pump up the Volume, so you can use phrases like "Talk hard"!