Saturday, February 11, 2006

so joel's and deanne's gonna be alllllright

joel just got a kick ass job opportunity today that made both of our forefingers cross in retrospective elation

love the boy
love all of you

his mother brought up (at Estella's Denny's) that we had to make good on our bet

yes, of course, we both said "huh?"

she said that "yes, when deanne starts doing stand-up again, you start painting again"

i feigned a "FUCK YEAH!!! I REMEMBER NOW!"

pisses me off daily that he need not even pick up a brush
as i watch him paint perfect circles around me
simultaneous,counterclock-wised, ambidextriously
perfect circles from a stationary position


and here we are
that's where
mary tyler moore don't know dick about beret tossin' after all
cause that's where from
to cause that's where to



-in memory of Gavin McCloud
oh capt'n
my crazzzzy capt'n

4 comments:

Almighty One said...

So Joel's painting? Like houses or works of art?
Are you doing stand up? Always leave us hangin' asking more questions.

Anonymous said...

I need you D. I miss you D.

Desert Dreamer said...

I need you D. I miss you D.

Deanne said...

been lookin' for you too, hun