Wednesday, June 15, 2005

It's a little difficult to go back and express accurately the wedding.
As I daily hear more hilarious and weird stories of what other people experienced that day, I feel I missed most of what was going on.
Even the professional pictures leave a bit to be desired...
https://shop.cashmanpro.com/
username: jwayman2
password: 1164

(everything's listed under the groom's name strangely - I didn't change my name, and booked, signed, and paid for them...anyway)

It was beautiful and fun, and we have about 30 cameras that will tell more tales than I'm sure we should be able to eventually afford to find out.

I will continue blogging more and at length, but just needed to at least say SOMETHING that wasn't yet another unfinished post stuck in 'draft' land forever.
My life is enjoying playing the sick joke of 'and you thought things would calm down after the wedding', so's I gotta take the insomnia as it blesses.

Lots more to say, to gush, and many to thank.
But that's for soon blogged.

Tom, you are a little bitch.
If getting slapped like one is why I don't know your plans, you betta hide muthafucka.

1 comment:

Almighty One said...

Those pictures look pretty good.
They stll hardly do you justice. You guys looked amazing,everybody had a good time, thanks!